$51.30 to $59.40 hourly
Robert Half Technology is in URGENT need of a Senior Storage Engineer for a prestigious technology company in the City of Industry, CA. This will be a 4 month contract and they are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY. The Senior Storage Engineer will be responsible for:
- Architect and design of a highly available global enterprise and ecommerce systems server and storage infrastructure that includes Dell EMC SANs, EMC/HP disk libraries, Dell/HP/Cisco servers, Cisco/Brocade fiber switches, Dell tape library, EMC VPLEX, RecoverPoint and EMC Centera, Backup solution including BackupExec and EMC Avamar. (15%)
- Architect and design of Azure, AWS Cloud infrastructure, including networking, virtual machines, storage and backup (5%)
- Responsible for interacting with multiple departments to assess server and storage capacity requirements as well as special project needs. (5%)
- Research, configure and test new software and hardware products and make purchase recommendation. (10%)
- Coordinate and direct systems engineers on implementation of server and storage infrastructure. Provide oversight to ensure excellent performance and availability across all server and storage infrastructure. (10%)
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for backup and recovery to comply with regulatory and business requirements. (3%)
- Manage assigned projects and ensure completion in a timely manner. (10%)
- Perform capacity planning including allocating storage, providing hardware and software redundancy, and planning future expansion requirements. (9%)
- Works closely with vendors in maintaining the storage area networks. (5%)
- Adhere to standard operating procedures as well as develop, implement, and document refined processes as needed. (7%)
- Ensure all infrastructure implementation adhere to security policy and any PCI and SOX related requirements. (3%)
• Conduct team meetings as necessary. (4%)
- Support all escalations from the IT Helpdesk; provides after-hours and on-call support. (4%)
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor. (7%)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS SENIOR STORAGE ENGINEER POSITION,PLEASE CONTACT CHELSEA CUA AT #removed# OR ADD ME ON LINKEDIN AND MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY ATTACHING YOUR RESUME.. Job Requirements:
TOP MUST HAVES
DELL EMC Technologies, EMC Sans, EMC Vplex, Brocade Switches, RecoverPoint, EMC Celerra, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS CloudTrail, SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI Compliance, Cisco CCNA, MSCE
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS SENIOR STORAGE ENGINEER POSITION,PLEASE CONTACT CHELSEA CUA AT #removed# OR ADD ME ON LINKEDIN AND MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY ATTACHING YOUR RESUME..
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.