Pure Healthcare are looking for an RGN to work in a Nursing Home in Harlow.
You will be required to work 36 - 48 hours per week and will be offered an hourly rate of £16.20 per hour in the week and £16.70 per hour for weekends.
There are full and part time positions available.
There are days and nights available.
* Adhering to all procedures and policies, included but not limited to Safeguarding, Incident Reporting, Risk Assessment and Care Plans
* To identify and respect individual needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate social care for residents on a one to one basis and in small groups.
* Managing the day to day delivery of services by ensuring that: care, nursing, catering, and domestic staff are allocated and supervised effectively and efficiently, including emergency cover
* Care plans are implemented, monitored and updated monthly
* Providing formal supervision to nominated members of staff, reviewing work performance and identifying individual training needs
* Maintain control of drugs in accordance with agreed policy and Nursing & Midwifery Council guidelines
* Preparing and running induction programmes for new members of staff
* To keep up to date with all aspects of nursing care and to proactively participate in Staff meetings
* Able to work and live in the UK
* Have a valid NMC PIN
* UK experience in working in a Nursing or Residential Home
* Ability to work in a team and experience of supervising staff
* Willingness to attend training deemed necessary by management
* To have excellent communication skills
* Satisfactory DBS check
* Awareness of the Care Quality Commission’s regulated activities and outcomes
* Displays commitment to the protection and safeguarding of adults at risk
To apply for this role please call Sam Howard on 01604 928069 or click apply
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Harlow, South East
Apply for this job now.