CNAs assist patients with daily activities. The core functions on the job include:
Bathe and dress patients
Serve meals and help patients eat
Take vital signs
Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden
Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
Provide and empty bedpans
Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc.
Answer patient calls
Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
Clean and sanitize patient areas
Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies
CNAs also serve as a conduit between patients and nurses and doctors and record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
Compassionate, resident-centered care is the cornerstone of our services. BRIA employees are passionate and caring professionals who take great pride in their ability to serve our residents in a broad range of skilled healthcare, administrative, therapeutic and support roles. Our team serves from the heart so that residents get the most out of every day.
Our goal is to provide our residents with services designed to achieve the best possible health, level of function, and quality of life. From rehabilitation therapy and specialized cardiac, orthopedic and pulmonary rehabilitation, to in-house and bedside hemodialysis, we help our patients get back home. We also offer long-term care options, including specialized Alzheimer's / dementia care.
We offer enhanced clinical capabilities and comfortable amenities in safe and supportive environments, including:
- Rehabilitation services seven days a week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- In-room telephones
- Computer with internet access
- Restaurant-style dining with room service available
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.
Role: Certified Nurse Assistant
Location: Chicago Heights,
Apply for this job now.