Will be responsible for:
· Plastic extrusion production, meeting production requirements, troubleshooting, resolving issues, monitoring process and output
· Set up and changeover of extruder screws, die shells, mandrel sizing dies, and cutter bushings
· Start up, run, and adjust equipment to produce product within established specifications
· Must have GED/High School Diploma
· Must have good mechanical aptitude
· Read, Write, speak English
· Must be able to read measurement tools
· Must pass math, ruler test, and post offer drug screen
· Lifting requirement up to 75 lbs.
· Pay is dependent on experience and great benefits are offered
Langston Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Extrusion Laminator Operator
Apply for this job now.