We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, customer support and sales to work as part of our team.
Pharaoh Enterprises is expanding with exciting new clients in our Southern Cali Teams . We currently represent some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the country and we are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable& competitive to work with our teams!
Ideal candidates for the position should be looking for both professional and personal development. Individuals with a background in customer service, sales, hospitality or retail are easily trained for our Account Manager position. Top performing Account Managers will have the opportunity to progress into a Team Leader Role and be considered for Management.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from the Top people on the program. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client and customer goals. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
It is our goal to develop the right people into positions where they can help foster the growth of our programs into new markets with new clients. We will be expanding these programs on the West Coast and Nation Wide later this year with 5 year goals to take on some international projects.
• Bachelors degree (preferred but not required)
• Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
• Customer service or sales experience
• Interest in Management Opportunity
• Competitive Performance Driven Compensation.
• Recent College Graduate
• Professional with customer service or sales experience looking for a career change
● Act as a point of contact between the consumer and our client for their sales and marketing needs
● Participate in daily marketing and sales meetings/conference calls
● Attend professional sales and marketing conferences
● Interview and train other individuals
● Travel Opportunities
What You Can Expect From Us:
● Exclusive and Personalized Paid Training
● Advancement Opportunity from the Entry Level
● Exceptional Learning Environment
● Valued Real World Experience
Areas of Training:
● Leadership Development
● Priority/Time Management
● Business/Organizational Development
● Financial Management
● Huge Drive, Ambition and Motivation for Success
● Outstanding Work Ethic
● Character, Integrity and Professionalism
Role: Entry Level Associate | Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.