Job Title: Year 2 Teaching Assistant
Salary / Rate: £63.00 - £70.00 per day
Location: L6 surrounding area
A Primary School in Liverpool is looking for a strong Teaching Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis, starting ASAP until end of Jan 2021
You will be supporting year 2 pupils in the classroom and taking small groups of pupils for phonics, reading and intervention sessions. You will be supporting EAL pupils with phonic and reading in small groups
The school are focusing on supporting pupils with any catch up sessions due to pupils being off over the lockdown. These additional session you will be providing, will really help with pupils learning and development and build on their confidence.
As a team, you will work together to create a calm, nurturing environment and create a tailored learning approach to help development of the pupils
- You will be a Teaching Assistant in a Year 2 class
- As teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting pupils in small groups and one to one basis
- As the teaching Assistant you will supporting pupils with intervention session
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have previous experience supporting pupils in a EYFS or KS1
- Previous experience supporting with any learning with children in small groups and one to one
- Previous experience supporting within a school environment in the last 12 months or similar
- If you are completing a CACHE course and have completed any volunteering Teaching Assistants posts, this may be a great opportunity
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role by click on APPLY or call our Liverpool office on 0151 519 0800 as ask for Nicki Stewart