CentralReach is a leading EHR and practice management platform that enables applied behavioral analysis (ABA) clinics to produce superior outcomes for their patients. Powered by its acquisition of Chartlytics, the company is revolutionizing the ABA space with cutting-edge solutions including precision teaching, clinical data collection, scheduling, billing, and learning management. Trusted by more than 50,000 clinicians and educators, CentralReach is committed to ongoing product improvement, market-leading industry expertise, world-class client satisfaction and support of the ABA community to propel industry practitioners into a new era of excellence.
At CentralReach, we believe our culture is critical to our success, and we are looking for experienced Vice President of People to partner with our CEO to develop, design, and implement People programs, systems, and strategies that will allow us to attract, retain, and develop a passionate and talented team that will allow us to achieve our mission.
If you have a passion for people andshare our belief that the People function can be a tremendous catalyst for unlocking a healthy employee experiences and achieving our company’s mission of producing superior client outcomes, then read on! This role is based in Holmdel, NJ but will require periodic travel to our Pompano Beach, FL office as well.
· Serve as the strategic business advisor to the CEO and executive team, effectively connecting CentralReach’s mission & vision to people practices.
· Partner with the CEO to build a world class people function designed to cost effectively attract, retain, and develop top talent who share our passion for producing superior client outcomes and strengthen our already strong culture.
· Manage the HR function for a rapidly growing organization of 130+ employees
· Possess and maintain knowledge of HR policies, programs, laws, and issues. Use this knowledge and expertise to implement effective people programs.
· Effectively communicate needs and plans to the executive team with a data driven approach; develop regular reports and metrics for people activities for the executive leadership team.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal and compliance requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance; liaise with internal and external resources when necessary.
· Possess a strong appreciation for and focus on culture and talent development
Desired skills and experience:
- 10+ years of HR experience with prior experience in a VP role or top level HR position required
- Significant experience working in high growth, high change SaaS businesses and with high energy executive teams preferred
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree and certifications in PHR and/or HCI preferred
- Proven track record of strong leadership skills, high sense of urgency, and proactive decision making capabilities
- Proven ability to stay abreast of and implement new and innovative ideas and concepts in talent management
- Strategic thinker, superior communicator, and confident decision-maker
Why work for CentralReach?
CentralReach was developed for Clinicians by Clinicians. The story of CentralReach begins at an ABA clinic based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. The company’s founder, a practicing Board Certified Behavioral Analyst, was drowning in manual management of her clinic from scheduling staff and filing claims to reporting on clinical data. She decided that there had to be a better way to manage her operations so she could spend more time on what mattered most — working with her clients and patients. To help ABA practices focus on what they do best, CentralReach launched the first iteration of its EHR and practice management platform in 2012.
Today, under the leadership of Chris Sullens, an award-winning CEO in the technology space, CentralReach is committed to their mission of providing cutting-edge technology and services to help clinicians and educators produce superior client and patient outcomes. Already a market leader, CentralReach is expected to grow exponentially through its four core tenets: hire and develop great people; build industry-leading products; provide exceptional service to customers and continuously invest in systems, processes and infrastructure.
We value our employees and offer a robust benefits package including health and dental, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage and a 401(k) matching. We also provide comprehensive onboarding, ongoing training, mentoring and career pathing to help you develop your career. We pride ourselves on our fun and energetic environment that also provides our employees with a meaningful way to make a difference by helping clinicians produce superior outcomes for children and adults with disabilities.
We have a great culture here at CentralReach that has been built off of a few core values that we look for in our people. You may relate if you are…
● Intellectually Curious and Passionate: You love “double-clicking” on problems to determine the root cause of the issue at hand. You enjoy coming to work each day and have a positive energy that the organization can see and feel.
● Compassionate and Humble: You check your ego at the door and make a continual, concerted effort to truly appreciate and respect other’s perspectives. You put yourself in your team mate’s shoes and go out of your way to listen and understand before decisions are made.
● A Team Player: You’re willing to jump in and help whenever and wherever needed by the team. Your goal is to find ways to provide value rather than call attention to your individual performance.
● Analytical: You love digging into data but are not prone to “analysis paralysis”! You use data as your guide and encourage your teams and peers to do the same. You can effectively parse data to provide key insights for the team and make data driven decisions.
● A Doer: Once you’ve analyzed the data and factored all stakeholder
perspectives into your decision, you quickly work to implement the most effective solution, course correcting as you observe outcomes and learn new information. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, take responsibility and make things happen both as an individual contributor and as a leader, encouraging your team to do the same. Once you start things, you like to finish them - not just by “checking the box,” but spending the time to make sure that tasks get done right.
● Willing to Learn from Your Mistakes: You are not afraid to push the envelope even at the risk of making a mistake in an effort to make continuous improvements. If your decisions or efforts don’t turn out as hoped, you admit the mistake, learn from it and ensure it won’t be repeated in the future. Placing blame and spending time pointing fingers is not part of your DNA. Learning enough to make sure we don’t repeat the same mistake is.
● Customer Centric: You have strong empathy for the customer, wanting to deliver quality results to convert customers into raving fans. You seek out knowledge to understand a situation before you start researching or development, ensuring the most accurate and effective results for the end user.
Role: VP of People
Apply for this job now.