The Complaint Resolution Specialist is responsible for receiving and resolving inbound customer complaints. Ability to put yourself in the customers’ shoes is a must. The specialist will receive, investigate, analyze, and resolve complaints via phone and email. A good candidate for this role will have exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written. All responses must be in compliance with regulatory guidelines while keeping the best interests of the customer and the business in mind.
Other duties may be assigned. Directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Works independently to review, log, investigate and resolve complaints
- Will be responsible for developing and communicating a formal response to customer and all other possible outside sources.
- Submit daily reports received to marketers and Sales teams.
- Identifies and implements applicable corrective and preventative actions to facilitate complaint closure
- Confidently communicates with customer throughout investigation and resolution
- Identifies and alerts management to events with potential high business impact
- Effectively manages workload to meet all deadlines and productivity goals
- Ensures appropriate complaint classifications are assigned in our databases to allow precise trending for data analysis purposes and reporting.
- Process refunds as needed.
- Provides support to other teams as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years or more of relevant experience that includes focus on customer experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in complaint analysis, complaint processing and preparing complaint reports preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external business contacts while conveying a proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Experience in the deregulated electricity market strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated expert verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly grasp and understand complex business and technical concepts.
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and successfully meet all deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively with others to achieve desired business results.
- Detail oriented and dependable with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and work in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of MS Office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to learn and work in multiple systems simultaneously.
- Bilingual preferred.
Clearview Electric, Inc. began in 2006 as an electricity provider in Texas and is headquartered in Dallas. Today, Clearview provides services to residents and small businesses in all deregulated electricity markets with plans to expand into all deregulated gas markets.
Clearview offers fixed and variable rate products, including green energy plans that are 100% wind powered.
Role: Complaint Resolution Specialist
Apply for this job now.