We are seeking you to join our team! You will be responsible for monitoring and providing client care by working with another staff member during awake hours. Night shift is an awake and working shift with domestic duties and paperwork. (PART TIME and FULL TIME positions, available)
- Direct Support Professional - $21,840 to $22,880
- Lead Staff - $24,960 (MUST have verifiable experience in the field equivalent to at least 2080 hours)
- House Manager - $30,100 (MUST have verifiable experience in the field with at least 2080 hours, must accommodate flexible hours)
- Assist with client ADL's
- Medication administration
- Maintain complete and detailed client records such as Progress Notes, HAB and BTP goals, etc.
- Previous experience in client care or other related fields
- Familiarity with group home structure and routine
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Genesis AFC has a sincere desire to care for adults with developmental disabilities. Genesis AFC strives to build self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth in adults who have encountered adversity in their lives.
Role: Behavioral Health Technician
Apply for this job now.