Immediate opportunity for a CAD 2 Technician in the Pomona area. This position will support Utilities and Telecommunication Projects.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years professional experience in Autodesk AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Able to read site drawings and interpret field data
- Follow standard drawing and printing procedures as set out by the client
- Prepare High Level Designs in CAD format when required.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed engineering drawings to customer requirements
- Perform topographic mapping and construction staking preparation.
- Familiar with utility records/drawings and the preparation of record data base mapping and engineering profiles.
- Meet scheduled deadlines
- Create CAD drawings from concept to final design, drawn to scale, suitably detailed to convey the necessary information required for approval
- Accuracy of drawings a must
- Traffic Control Design experience required.
- Familiar working with aerial and underground utility (power, gas, water, etc) and communications lines
- Experience in importing and utilizing survey field data/points, creating database and field to finish topographic mapping.
- Proficient in technical math, including geometry, trigonometry and coordinate transformations.
Must be able to pass a drug and background test.
AutoCAD, Visio, MicroStation, CAD Drafter, Utilities, Telecommunications, Computer Aided Design, Microsoft Visio, Microstation, Drafter, Civil Engineering Design, Survey
Role: AutoCAD Drafter 2
Apply for this job now.