COMPANY: CHADWICK NOTT (BIRMINGHAM)
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A top law firm is seeking a clinical negligence solicitor to join their Birmingham office and work on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Their specialist team covers all aspects of healthcare and related areas including child law, clinical negligence, clinical governance, consent to treatment, healthcare advisory and mental health.
Working in a busy department, day to day responsibilities will include:
- * Managing a caseload of litigated and pre-litigated defendant clinical negligence claims
- * Conducting relevant investigations in order to repudiate and/or conclude the claim
- * Liaising with claimants and their solicitors, clients, counsel and experts
- * Obtaining documents and instructing experts
- * Undertaking business development initiatives
You will be able to demonstrate an interest in the healthcare sector and have a background in clinical negligence.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.