Company: OPEN ROAD AUTO GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Guest Relations / Receptionist / CLerk
The GRS supports the all departments by providing excellent customer relations support, promptly handling calls, assist with basic questions, and providing an awesome customer experience.
What You Do
- Maintain confidentiality of company and customer information at all times
- Clear, friendly voice along with a professional demeanor
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls and/or take messages
- Collect the total retail charges from the customer in cash, check, or authorized charge account
- Provide the customer with the proper change and/or receipts
- Maintain and keep tidy customer areas
- Keep fresh complimentary snacks and beverages for customers when necessary
- Attending to customers that may be waiting
Who You Are
- People Person
- Outgoing personality
- 6 months of relevant work experience in customer service, receptionist/front desk, administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Professional presentation
Open Road Auto Group owns and operates over twenty-five automotive facilities including seventeen dealerships throughout the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area. Currently, we are ranked as one of the largest automotive groups in the nation by Automotive News. We specialize in providing “in-demand” vehicles, both new and pre-owned, for our customers who have come to expect a “Five Star customer service experience”.
With over 45 years of automotive experience, our mission is to remain one of the premier automobile retailers in the country, providing the best opportunities for our team members, customers and communities. We understand and acknowledge the importance of our customers and in doing so; we strive to develop a highly motivated, world-class, workforce that is committed to satisfying their needs.
At Open Road we know our employees, and their achievements, drive our culture and success.
Our Total Compensation Rewards Program includes:
BASE PAY - Determined by competitive market pay rate for your job, your skills, experience and performance
BONUSES - Rewards achievement of specific business goals, in eligible positions
BENEFITS - Include wellness coverage, optional benefits, income protection, 401(k), purchase programs, such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Manufacturer Certifications
- Leadership Training Programs
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Initiatives
- Volunteer Time
Powered by JazzHR