COMPANY: WESTBOURNE PARTNERS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Excellent - up to £100k for right candidate
Server-side C# Developer - London
My client is looking for a hands-on and seasoned senior developer to play a major part in the design, implementation, future support and innovation of it’s next generation of technology solutions. The successful candidate will be part of a new dynamic and entrepreneurial development team, working in a fast paced and business aligned environment.
The role will traverse the entire software delivery lifecycle. They are looking for candidates with not only great technical abilities, but commercial awareness and communication skills as there will be significant exposure to internal business teams and product owners.
They have a vision to innovate and build the best technology solutions within the markets that it operates and be truly world class. I am looking for candidates that will help deliver this vision. Hence the role is perfect for passionate and enthusiastic candidates looking to work across the stack, in a fast paced and agile environment, using the latest technologies and practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using Agile methodologies with minimal oversight or supervision
- Excellent problem solving and analytics skills, with proven experience of requirements gathering and translating requirements into technical deliveries.
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation, ideally MS Azure
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills - Proven experience with Microservices and message bus technologies.
- Outstanding C# programming skills.
- Strong SQL Server & SQL Programming skills.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST and API design.
- Experience with DevOps, Git, Build Pipelines. Docker and Kubernetes a bonus
- Experience designing and maintaining highly scalable systems with high availability.
- Ability to be a design authority to less experienced developers and perform peer reviews.
- Understanding of industry IT Direction (Open Source, Cloud, DevOps, API economy, Big Data etc)
- At least 7 years commercial experience, ideally with a Computer Science or Engineering degree.
This is a great opportunity for a cutting edge developer looking for an opportunity to bring their skill in to a firm with a big budget and an appetite for the best (both from a staffing and product perspective).
If you are interested in discussing further, please send through an up to date CV detailing availability and salary expectations.