Concept: Amazing New Opening - Multiple restaurants
Our client is opening a fantastic new concept in the heart London. This is a chance to be part of something really exciting. As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and leading the brand projects and retail promotional activity calendar, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation. Working closely with the MD to deliver campaigns and drive sales.
MARKETING MANAGER KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
- To develop and lead the brand projects and retail promotional marketing activity calendar, seeing ideas through from concept generation to production and implementation, ensuring a consistent brand image and message at all times.
- To ensure that the marketing budget is spent effectively and within agreed parameters.
- Working closely with Site Managers to tailor the offers.
- Strong focus on digital and brand.
- A large part of the role is being in the unit and providing support to the managerial team.
Who will you be as Marketing Manager?
- We are looking for candidates from very on trend, quality led restaurants!
- You will be a confident communicator, be able to handle multiple projects and have a proven track record in retail or brand & promotions marketing.
- Managing a sizeable budget this is a great opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and leadership.
- You will be an established brand marketing candidate with a focus on operations rather than an office role.
- Excellent knowledge of the London market - ESSENTIAL
- Impeccable English - spelling, grammar and pronunciation.
- Strong hold on Digital Marketing.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to #removed#
Tweet us @COREcruitment