C# .Net Developer / Software Engineer
.Net Core, Web API, Azure
Worthing, West Sussex
£50 - 60k plus excellent benefits
.Net Developer / Software Engineer is sought by ever growing, highly successful Worthing based software house within buoyant and successful financial services organisation. This role represents a rare opportunity to work on the development of a multi-million pipeline of projects in a dynamic and friendly environment. Building on a successful existing product, you will be tasked with producing the next generation of applications and services. You will be expected to bring skills related to modern software development practises as part of an ongoing move to a Microservices architecture and DevOps culture, and help in defining the technology vision for the business. You should show a preference for software delivery via agile methods, and be excited by cloud native development and life in a DevOps culture.
* Work closely with the Architecture team, Business Analysts, Test team and 3rd party solution providers to identify, translate and develop requirements to the systems.
* Critically evaluate, challenge & analyse the information gathered and apply this to industry development best practice.
* Ensure that the Programme design principles are adhered to and solution components are reused wherever possible.
* Collaborate with all areas of IT and Business Change to produce high quality code.
Key Technologies used:
* .Net Core 2.1 C#
* Test automation
* DevOps mind-set
* RESTful Web API - to level 3 Richardson maturity
* NoSql (MongoDb or other)
* CSS (SASS / Less), Material design Other skills that interest us:
* Domain Driven Design (DDD) * Web security, OWASP
* Azure (we're using Azure Service Fabric)
For a full consultation on this unique role please email your CV to Arc IT ASAP.
Role: C# .Net Developer / Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.