**Are you an effective team player?
**Do you have a flexible and professional approach to work?
**Are you committed to challenge pupil's behavior to improve outcomes?
**Are you committed to raising standards and attainment for all pupils?
**Do you have a caring and empathetic nature?
**Are you able to create a stimulating environment which facilitates high quality learning?
**Do you have any SEN experience?
**Do you have QTS/DTLLS/PTTLS?
**Are you able to travel to Waltham Forest?
Has around 60 students at any one time, the students are ages 14-16 and stay in the provision until they finish their GCSE's. The students within this provision have access to take BTEC classes and liaise with other agencies. There is only 8-10 students per class. The alternative provision is looking for an empathetic Engligh Tutor to teach their students. To help raise attainment and standards within the school.
English Tutor role:
- Planning day to day lessons for challenging students
- Working with students aged 14-16
- Successfully working with students with mixed abilities
- Be able to travel to Waltham Forest
- Empathetic with parents and understanding their situation
- Using your learned skills through your course in a real life situation
- MPS (1-6) £27,000- £38,000 - Plus SEN 1
If you are interested in this English Tutor role in Waltham Forest click 'apply' now and upload your c.v today, alternatively send your c.v's to #removed# I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Role: English Tutor
Location: Waltham Forest,
Apply for this job now.