Year 3 (Key Stage 2) Teacher
£90 - £207
January 2021 - July 2021
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the South Tyneside area. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a Year 3 class which will commence in January 2021.
The desired Year 3 Teacher (KS2) will be working in an average size class of 26 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for newly qualified and experienced teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in a Year 3 class. The successful applicant will be taking on the full class teaching role and will be able to plan and deliver fun and engaging lessons. This will be a full-time role, working 08:30 - 15:30 each day.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold QTS and have recent experience teaching in a Key Stage 2 classroom.
This is a larger than average sized primary school which is led by a highly effective headteacher and senior leadership team. At this Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school, children join the Reception class with the skills and knowledge that are mostly just below those that are typical for their age. They make good progress to reach broadly average standards in English and mathematics by the end of Year 6.
To be considered for the position of Year 3 (KS2) Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level, ideally within a Year 3 class.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay as Your Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who