Woodbury Technologies' is looking for a candidate to fill a Linux/UNIX System Administrator position supporting the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Enterprise Hosting Services at Port Hueneme, CA. You will help NAVFAC provide optimized IT services to a global footprint of both internal and external customers. The Enterprise Business Systems are utilized throughout various Navy Organizations, the Marine Corps, and select private business partners. Applications include web-based, client servers, and data warehouse. If you meet the requirements below, we invite you to be part of our team!
- Secret Clearance
- Security+ certificate (or government approved IT Security Certification e.g. CISSP)
- Red SA Cert
- Solaris SA Cert
Linux/UNIX System Administration:
- Experience in the management, maintenance, and sustainment of LINUX and UNIX environment and hosted applications
- Knowledge and experience in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version 6.9 or greater Administration
- Oracle/Sun Solaris version 10 or greater Administration
- Management and Administrative skills in network and interconnect protocols
- Information Security, EMC Networker Backup and Recovery, SAN/NAS Storage Administration
- Managing successful large scale, multi-discipline, technology or service oriented projects
Why Woodbury Technologies?
- Full benefit package - medical, dental, life, vision, 401k match
- Generous PTO & 10 Federal Holidays
- Caring Corporate Culture
- Engaged Management Team
- Opportunities for Learning and Professional Growth
Woodbury Technologies Incorporated is a well-established, progressive company that has a strong reputation in the Information Technology and Information Security community. Clients include US Air Force, US Army, DISA, and Department of Interior. We value the culture that a small company affords but provide the benefits and security of a large Corporation. These benefits include competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision insurance. Additionally, we offer 401k, life and disability insurance and cafeteria plan. Woodbury Technologies is deeply committed to its employees. Our goal is to enable everyone to feel supported, treated with respect, and deserving of the same treatment from co-workers that we extend to our customers and business partners.
Woodbury Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants for employment will be given fair and equal consideration regardless of age, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, disability and status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Minimum age limits imposed by law are observed. Woodbury Technologies, Inc. hires only United States citizens and lawfully authorized Alien workers.
Role: NAVFAC Linux / UNIX System Administrator (WT-20181014-3)
Location: Port Hueneme,
Apply for this job now.