Chuze Fitness has a passion for providing a beautiful facility, great customer service, and an environment that focuses on what's most important, the PEOPLE! This is way more than just a job! The Assistant General Manager (AGM) position supports their General Manager and is on the front line with their team. The AGM is constantly greeting and interacting with members, answering the phone, answering questions, membership sign ups, giving tours or providing assistance. The AGM leads the team by example in ensuring our facilities are immaculate and follows up to make sure others are doing the same.When not on the front line, the AGM supports their General Manager (GM) in completing payroll, scheduling, recruiting talent, member outreach, oversight of inventory and facility maintenance, staff accountability and counseling. The AGM at Chuze Fitness also plays a big part in the training and development of staff through role playing and coaching. Regular Work Activities -- What are the most frequent and essential work activities in this position?
Key Skills -- What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
- Lead the team by example in customer service, cleanliness, and culture
- Manage/lead staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance during day-to-day operations
- Recruit new talent
- Train and coach existing team members and supervisors
- Maintain accountability with supervisors and team members through timely performance reviews.
- Assist the General Manager in administrative duties
- Support General Manager and participate in running monthly staff meetings
- Support General Manager in planning quarterly team bonding events
- Available 35 to 40 hours per week (some weekend availability may be required)
What Can We Do For You?
- Extraordinary people skills (needs to set an example and the standard)
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- Goal setting, organizational, and accountability skills
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Pays extreme attention to detail
- Development and training skills
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Training events for Company Culture, Equipment Maintenance, and recruiting the right talent
- Leadership Retreats and team bonding events with club managers and district team
- Quarterly Bonus based on club evaluations
- Medical, Dental, Vision & other supplemental insurances
- Paid Vacation
- 401k (eligible after 1 year of employment)
Chuze Fitness is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A Background check is required for some positions.