We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Representative to join the Sales Team. The Sales Team provides marketing strategy, support, execution and reporting for all affiliate office marketing initiatives (and corporate marketing initiatives. Our job is to drive affiliate office growth by attracting and engaging residential home owners and help drive Corporate Growth by attracting affiliate consumer acquisition opportunities.
Currently our Sales Team is lean and growing fast! The individual chosen will require a “can-do” attitude and heaps of initiative, flexibility, and a polished demeanor. You’ll need a passion for sales and marketing top to bottom from creative concepting, to client relations, to providing analytical insights to achieve our aggressive growth goals. This will be a unique opportunity to work directly with the Director of Market Strategy day to day and help address the complex challenges of marketing strategy and effectiveness, customer behavior and campaign effectiveness.
- Relationship Management -manage and maintain relationships with consumers and affiliate offices
- Strategy - help develop and execute against strategic marketing plans for each affiliate office
- Marketing Execution - bring strategy and creative to life in marketing campaigns across mediums (digital, outdoor, community, print, etc)
- Training & Development - help create training and protocols for office staff to ensure community marketing and social media efforts are being correctly deployed and measured
- Reporting & Analysis - use existing systems and develop relevant dashboards that provide insights into the effectiveness of marketing efforts and campaigns
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors Degree - Marketing, Business, English/Liberal Arts degree preferred.
- Experience - No experience required. 1-2 years general business experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational focus and attention to detail
- Creative and analytical problem solving skills
- Clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and effectively prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute against various work-streams simultaneously
- Driven and goal-oriented with a desire to learn and grow
- Optimism & a sense of humor
Aspire combines proven strategy with professional implementation with unique platforms for advertising to ensure our clients brands gain traction. Our outreach programs allow us to focus on precision and strive for perfection to ensure strong market growth. Our client representatives' goals are to build resilient relationships between clients and potential consumers, with a high return of investment.
Role: Sales and Marketing - Entry Level
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.