We are currently assisting a stable Ag retailer in their search for an Agronomy Location Manager. This individual will be responsible for the oversight of a sizable agronomy location.
Agronomy Location Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the day-to-day operations of the facility
- Manage the oversight of personnel
- Manage inventory of crop input products
- Purchasing of select inputs
- Assist with the sales of seed, chemical, and fertilizer
- Schedule preventative maintenance of facility
- Budgeting and P&L responsibility for the location
Agronomy Location Manager Requirements:
- Prior experiences in managing agronomy facilities
- Strong knowledge of seed, chemical, and fertilizer
- Ability to effectively manage sales and operations personnel
- Prior budgeting experience
You can email me directly at: #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.