We are a Mid-Atlantic manufacturer located just outside of Washington, DC which provides consumer durable products. We are seeking a Production Manager to join our team! You will oversee the activities of our evening shift from 3:30 PM -12:00 AM while managing our team of 85+ individuals. Product is a consumer durable delivered to local accounts & National Accounts’ mid-Atlantic regional warehouses, and to hospitality industry job-sites and their warehouses. Candidate will have full charge responsibility for quality & quantity of output, labor relations with employees, and building security. Reports to Day shift manager and VP/Operations.
- Relocation for the most qualified individual
- Company health Insurance
- Vacation benefits
- Company-matched 401(k)
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Role: Production Manager
Apply for this job now.