TFS, the regional leader in the foundation, concrete lifting and crawl space repair industry, is seeking to expand our sales team. We need to hire more in-home sales professionals. We provide you with qualified, high-quality, warm leads. The customers have called us and already invited us into their homes. You will enjoy a lot of freedom in this home-based/telecommuter sales position.
We value our employees and highly appreciate the skill that a sales professional brings to the team, and so we compensate accordingly.
What will you do?
- Drive to potential customers home and conduct appointments
- Meet or exceeds sales goals
- Write proposals for each customer account which include photographs, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists and job worksheets
- Provide follow-up to customers by phone and re-visits the customer as necessary
What is required?
- 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries is a plus, but not required
- Some construction experience is a plus, but not required
- Be able to and comfortable with entering a crawlspace underneath a house
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
What can you gain?
- Be an instrumental part of a well-known company that continues to grow every year and is never satisfied with being anything less than the best
- Make a difference by providing foundation repair solutions to customers on serious home issues
- Weekly training for your personal and professional development
- High income potential and a benefit package
At TFS, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done, and a competitive pay and benefits package.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please send us your resume. Our next training class is starting very soon, and we’d love to have you in it. EOE
We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. At TFS. we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work; offering a fun and family-oriented environment, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package.
Role: Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.