We are looking for a detail - oriented, organized, and focused Project Coordinator/Admin to perform a variety of tasks within the organization. Overall responsibilities include: multi-tasking, communicating effectively, working well under pressure and the ability to use technology.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following duties:
- Answering and monitoring incoming calls in a positive and professional manner.
- Responsible for running, administering and organizing project related activities as directed by the Operations Department.
- Assisting and facilitating the submittals process throughout the project duration as directed by the Operations Department.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Supporting the office personnel with daily administrative functions.
- All other administrative functions as assigned.
- Prior construction experience a plus as well as a complete understanding of the construction process
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team and to research and analyze data or process questions/inquiries
- Requires extreme attention to detail
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Effective oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient with database and other software applications, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate's Degree or some college required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Koydol is a commercial flooring and tile contractor based in Silver Spring, Maryland. We are active on large, highly visible commercial projects for some of the most reputable General Contractors in the area. Koydol is proud to build its reputation on a history of delivering projects on time and with the highest standard of workmanship. Because of our dedication to quality and customer service, as well as our excellent reputation in the industry, most of our work comes from repeat clients.
Role: Project Coordinator / Admin
Location: Silver Spring,
Apply for this job now.