We are looking for skilled technicians to join our growing company. Must have the ability to multi-task in a variety of trades. Must be able to problem solve and positively interact with our clients as needed.
We offer industry competitive wages plus an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid time off – 5 days of PTO from year 1-5 and then 10 days PTO after 6 years
- Paid medical (70% employer paid/30% employee paid; dependents 30% employer paid)
- Cafeteria Plan: Dental and Vision
- 401k plan • Employer paid Life Insurance
- Educational reimbursement
- Excellent opportunities for advancement
Our technicians are responsible for improving the quality of the HOA's we maintain. They do this by solving our clients' issues right the first time. They also work together as a team when needed. They are "All In", they "Own It" and they "Learn and Grow".
- Performance of all required preventive maintenance tasks.
- Prioritization and execution of all approved Work Orders.
- Purchases – evaluate the material needs of the job. Purchase the necessary materials with accuracy and in the correct quantity. Analyze the material needs for projects and produce a material take-off.
- Complete the required paperwork on a daily basis.
A minimum of 2 years professional experience in general building maintenance and repairs is required. 18.All applicants must be skilled at handling general plumbing repairs, troubleshooting, water heaters, boilers, pumps, re-piping (copper, PEX, ABS, PVC, cast iron, galvanized, steel, polyethylene).
Ability to multi-task in tradesmen abilities in at least 2 of the following:
- Carpentry/Finished Carpentry
- Electrical Repair
- Plumbing Repair
- Deck Coatings
- Stucco/Stucco Repair
- Dry walling
- Welding Steel
- MUST have Valid Driver’s License and Auto Insurance
- Transportation: preferably a truck
- As part of our pre-employment process, we require applicants to submit to a background screening and pre placement physical
Founded in 1996, ProTec has become the most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Whether you need a preventive maintenance technician, painter, plumber, building engineer, janitor, electrician or just a certified repair technician, we have created a way to provide any or all of these services easily and affordably through our signature Preventive Maintenance Programs. With over 370 employees, and continued growth, ProTec offers many new opportunities now and in the future.
Role: Maintenance Technician for H.O.A.'s
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.