Our marketing firm is one of the leading in Milwaukee and we specialize in working with fortune 100 clients in the entertainment industry. Considering our success in the Milwaukee market, Our clients have asked for us to expand and we are looking for qualified candidates to fill roles.
As a Marketing and Communications Representative at The Milwaukee Group you will:
- Be cross-trained in all of all of the major departments, including marketing, public relations, advertising, lead generation, retail development, and management.
- Learn how to manage accounts for our clients and their customers
- Learn how to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Learn how to conduct interviews on behalf of the company
- Build long-lasting relationships with professionals in marketing and advertising
All of our positions have a guaranteed hourly rate, plus weekly bonuses and incentives.
Our ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
- Majoring in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising, and/or Business Administration or a similar field
- Have a go-getter attitude and a desire to be the best
- Be incredibly coachable and open to learning and training old and new marketing strategies
- Be adaptable and ready to face and overcome challenges in their day to day
- Able to work a minimum of 40 hours a week
The Milwaukee Group is the ultimate marketing team in the West Allis, Milwaukee area. Our award-winning management training program constantly trains and produces exceedingly capable managers that can bring your company the results you've continuously been looking for. Our focus on customer service first and foremost has brought our clients a level of gratification that no other firm can provide.
Role: Marketing and Business Communications - Entry Level w/ Training
Apply for this job now.