We are a small computer repair and IT business located in Rego Park, Queens. This is an ideal position for mothers with children in school in our area.
Looking for an office administrative / marketing assistant. Minimum 5 years work experience required! Compensation and scheduling to be discussed in interview.
You will be working with the owner of the company in developing new business, creating and executing online and traditional marketing operations, and assisting with customer service and administrative tasks.
We thrive on excellent service, so we expect the same about who will join us:
- Outstanding written, conversational , and phone skills.
- Excellent command of the English language. Other languages are a plus.
- Extroverted personality, a "go-getter" with a "can do" attitude. A self-starter, who is motivated to load the team with new and fresh ideas.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Office (primarily Outlook, Word, and Excel), email and overall internet skills.
- Knowledge of social media & promotions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, around 15 hours per week. We can work with you on schedules.
- Must have the capacity to handle multiple situations and projects and bring them to completion!
- Business experience is an essential part of the job, heavy daily customer interactions-vendors and technicians.
If you feel like you bring all of these things to the table and more,
Send us an email with your resume, cover letter and verifiable references.
(PDF or Word format only)
Job Type: Part-time
Role: Administrative and Marketing Assistant
Location: Rego Park,
Apply for this job now.