We are seeking two Web Developers to join our team! This position requires 40 hours per week. This is an in-office position. You must have an online portfolio for us to review to be considered.
These are currently hourly/contractor status job offerings with the possibility to go to full-time employee status after 3-6 months.
- Design, create, and modify new and existing client websites
- Communicate with clients via e-mail and conference calls
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate various 3rd party applications within the website
- Online portfolio with a minimum of three projects created in the last twelve months. Projects must be current live websites.
- 2+ years experience in Joomla and/or Wordpress Content Management System (CMS) web development
- 2+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver (or other HTML editor). Adobe XD experience a bonus.
- Solid experience with with HTML, CSS, or other related languages
- Experience with CMS page builders (Wordpress or Joomla)
- Experience with FTP clients (ex. Filezilla)
- Good grasp of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail i.e. you catch your own mistakes
- Great e-mail communications skills. If you start an e-mail with "So..." or "Hey..." you need not apply.
- Reliable mode of transportation. Our offices are located in Dublin, CA.
- Experience with E-mail Marketing Systems (EMS): MailChimp, Constant Contact, Emma, Campaigner, Klaviyo, etc.
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experience with Google Ad Words campaigns
XO Pandora has been building online solutions for small to large businesses since 2004. We look at out ourselves like the Ritz Carlton of web development. We have great Bay Area clients on our roster including: Winchester Mystery House, Alameda County Fair, Goodguys Rod & Custom Association and forty others.
We build from concept to launch. We are a full service agency offering more than just websites, we offer; e-mail marketing solutions, digital advertising solutions, digital/social media advertising solutions, SEO and IT solutions.
This is a place to be an artist and a web developer. You'll get to work on "new build" projects and assist existing clients with maintenance needs.
Role: Web Developer
Apply for this job now.