Do you possess Sales Manager experience and would like to succeed working for a well-known National Hire company?
As the successful Sales Manager you will be covering Bedfordshire and the surrounding areas. Our client requires a CONFIDENT and AMBITIOUS individual from a hire background. You will be able to balance between managing and building on existing accounts and also focus on new business opportunities.
Role of the Sales Manager:
- You will develop strong relationships with clients
- Establish new accounts and coordinate new business opportunities
- Maintain customer contact, updating with any new products or services
- Generate new business opportunities and delivering on KPI's
To be successful as Area Sales Manager:
- Previous experience as a Sales Executive / Key Account Manager/ Business Development Manager or Field Sales representative in a Plant Hire environment selling to the construction industry and related sectors
- A proven track record of winning new profitable business within the Hire industry.
- A high level of motivation, determination and a passion for success
- The ability to deal with any queries or arising issues to meet customer's expectations.
- A high level of communicative skills both verbally and written
Benefits of Area Sales Manager
- A basic salary of £50,000 - £58,000 DOE
- Car allowanc
- Office / Field Based
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.