COMPANY: ACCOUNTANCY ACTION LTD (LONDON)
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £60,000 to £65,000 per annum
*Have you had experience with lease accounting or WIP reporting? If so, I have a great opportunity for a senior accountant, to join an established business within the financial services sector*
Have you got to the point in your career where you are looking for that next challenge? Are you eager to eager to use the niche skills you have acquired throughout your career? I am working for a growing business that needs you. They are looking for a qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) senior accountant, who has had previous exposure to lease accounting or WIP reporting. With an office in London and one in Birmingham, there will be a need for this person to commute.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with statutory accounts production and compliance with FRS102. Completion of tax packs and complex lease tax calculations.
- Working closely with the Assistant Lease Accountant in the production of management accounts and overview of the lease accounting entries.
- Finance Business Partnering with non-finance individuals.
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of processes and systems (Sentinel and Access Dimensions)
- Preparation of other ad hoc monthly journals in relation to commission, payroll, accruals and prepayments.
- Preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of monthly reconciliation packs
- Offering advice and sharing knowledge with the junior accountants. Mentoring and encouraging their development and providing support in implementing new products and procedures
To be considered for the Senior Accountant position, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA with leasing experience)
- Problem solving
- Financial process understanding
- Professional experience in leasing
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.