£25,000 - £30,000 & Annual Bonus
Monday to Friday
I've partnered with a rapidly growing company who offer Multi-Model Freight Forwarding and now due to growth, are seeking a Warehouse Manager to assist with the start-up and management of their brand new warehouse. The business currently work with some exciting well-known brands and have an exciting couple of years ahead, this is a great time to join to business.
As Warehouse Manager, you'll manage the day to day operations and long with a hand on approach.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Utilise and manage WMS
- Manage cargo in and out of the Warehouse
- Utilise FLT as and when needed
- Liaise with shipping and customer service team ensuring efficient and clear communication
- Oversee pick & pack operation
- Manage and implement KPI's
- General warehouse management duties
- Experience utilise WMS
- Warehouse management/team leader/supervisor experience
- Ideally have an FLT - Counter balance & Reach
- Experience in a start-up warehouse - DESIRABLE
- Proficient acorss Microsoft packages
- Hands on approach
If you would like to be considered for this role and feel that you have the right skill set. Please call Victoria Riley at Aspion recruitment or apply via the link,
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.