- Experienced legal secretaries/assistants.
- Litigation experience in the State and Federal Courts of California
- Bankruptcy experience is a plus.
- Requires excellent word processing skills on Word and Word Perfect, including formatting documents and generating tables of contents and tables of authorities.
- Experience with other computer programs: Timeslips, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and/or Westlaw a plus.
- Salary, annual bonus and benefits are competitive and based on experience and skills.
Santa Monica law full with practice areas of real estate, business, civil and corporate litigation, real estate, corporate and business transaction as well as bankruptcy, workouts and business restructurings.
Located in new office build-out in the heart of Silicon Beach in Santa Monica, California, with ocean views near the Third Street Promenade.
The firm also has practices areas related to entertainment, startups, internet and technology companies, land use, governmental mandamus and constitutional litigation, class actions and landlord tenant, among other areas. Despite that we are a smaller firm, we represent some extremely high profile clients, including some very large real estate developers
Role: Legal Assistant Secretary
Location: Santa Monica,
Apply for this job now.