Field Environmental Instruments, Inc., a successful and expanding environmental equipment rental, sales and service company, is offering excellent career opportunity in our Chicago, IL (Lombard) branch office.
We are looking for versitle candidates who are capable of fulfilling objectives related to: customer service, business development and technical assistance.
Essential duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to performing:
- Order Fulfillment - Assisting with receiving, cleaning, calibrating, shipping or delivering equipment
- Customer Service - answering incoming calls; entering customer orders in database; discussing equipment capability and project application with clients
- Telesales Activities - contacting clients and prospects to promote services and advantages; following up on sales quotes and potential project opportunities
- Account Management - verifying corporate details; reaching decision makers; ensuring post-order satisfaction; invoicing completed orders
- Business Development - prospecting territory for new accounts; executing strategic positioning against competitors
Basic requirements & general competencies are:
- Basic PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid driver’s license necessary
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Ability to function both independently and as a component of a larger entity
To fulfill daily office obligations, some routine tasks will coincide. But for all roles, ideal candidates are reliable, versatile, multi-tasking capable individuals with the aptitude to grasp processes, functions and methods in a changing industry.
Business-to-business sales history and account management is ideal. Knowledge of - or experience in - the geological/environmental consulting, engineering or health & safety industry is a plus but not required.
Extensive on-the-job training will be provided. The selected employees will work under the guidance of the Branch Manager and with assistance of nationwide staff.
Base salary, health benefits, profit sharing and bonus opportunities available.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a company offering tremendous growth potential in an expanding industry.
Established in 1995, Field Environmental Instruments, Inc. focuses on basic business strategy and customer-centric philosophies to be a leader in the environmental equipment industry. FEI offers candidates a comprehensive compensation package, friendly atmosphere and a knowledgeable internal-support team to aid your career development.
Role: Customer Service / Account Representative
Apply for this job now.