Job title: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 - OTE £35,000 - £40,000 - first year!
Location: City of London
If you want to kick-start your career within recruitment grab yourself a spot on our next Academy starting Monday 29th October 2018!
As a Entry Level Recruitment Consultant at Square One Resources, you will be responsible for building long lasting relationships with candidates, specialising in your specific market to deliver the best talent to clients you have developed. Within our six week training 'Academy, you will be provided with all the tools and knowledge required to become a successful Recruitment Consultant.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates
- Responsible for your developing your own new business
- Constantly striving to exceed targets on a monthly basis
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with high workloads
- Sales experience or desire to become a good salesperson
- Ability to consistently and willingly exceed targets
Our training provides everything you need to know.
- How to become a 360 consultant
- How to do business development
- How to become a specialist in headhunting
- How to negotiate; salaries, career plans, bonuses, contracts etc.
Located 5 minutes from Liverpool Street Station and Fenchurch Street Station Square One is perfect for someone who wants the city lifestyle.
Let's talk about the benefits:
- Uncapped commission structure - up to 25%
- Quarterly events and trips away - Ibiza, Miami, Las Vegas, Berlin
- Company car sales incentive
- Day off on your birthday
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare and doctors
- Travel Insurance
- Life assurance
- Lunch clubs
- Company phone
A little about us:
With dedicated teams across Development, Digital, Infrastructure, ERP, Oracle and SAP, Square One provide a specialist recruitment service on an international scale.
As one of the UK's largest independent agencies, we're committed to working harder, smarter and faster than anyone to turn urgent requirements into quality placements, quickly and consistently.
Throughout our contract and permanent markets, we only ever deliver uncomplicated service, uncompromising people and unrivalled results.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW with your updated CV in word format. If you have any questions, please contact +44 (0)20 7208 2828
Role: Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Location: City of London,
Apply for this job now.