My Shortlist

Your shortlisted jobs will appear here. To view your shortlist, please login or register

DATE ADDED: Wed 05/06/2019

Field Sales And Strategy Manager - LPG And Propellants

West Midlands (County), UK
ADD TO SHORTLIST APPLY NOW

JOB TYPE: Permanent

SALARY: £40000 - £45000/annum 20% bonus, Car or Allowance, Pension

Provider of LPG and propellants

* Seeking a proven, results orientated sales and people manager

* Open on background

* Managing 5 Area Sales Managers

* 25% team management, 75% strategy management

* Progression and full product training

Field Sales and Strategy Manager - LPG and Propellants

The Role: As Field Sales and Strategy Manager, you will be office based 1 day per week in the West Midlands, looking after a team of 5 sales professionals.

25% of the role is focused on coaching, training and managing the sales team, the remaining. The remaining 75% will be strategy management; promoting the brand, managing key accounts, driving new sales and territory planning.

You will be liaising with the internal board level members, as well as marketing and logistics teams. On an external level, you will be speaking with managing directors and other board members.

Customers will be industrial, manufacturing and commercial end users; ranging from industrial production companies, through to hotels and restaurants.

The Company: Established almost 70 years ago, this proud organisation is experiencing growth, and are looking for an established Sales and Strategy Manager.

Turning over more than £180million, they pride themselves on having a stable team and are looking to add to that.

Your Career: For the successful candidate, this varied role comes with a degree of autonomy and responsibility, as well as progression to more senior director level positions.

Product training will be provided.

For this Field Sales and Strategy Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:

* Proven field sales experience

* Prior management of field sales teams is essential

* Stable track record of employment

* Confident and a team player

* Strategic, analytical and objective driven

Benefits of this Field Sales and Strategy Manager Position

* Up to £45,000 Basic Salary

* 20% Bonus

* £69pm home allowance

* Car or £7k car allowance

* Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays plus Stats

Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Wednesbury
Role: Field Sales and Strategy Manager - LPG and Propellants
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Midlands (County),

Apply for this job now.
APPLY NOW