We are seeking a Registered Nurse to work for Sacramento County Correctional Heath Services!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years Med-Surge experience
- Prefer someone who has experience in treatment care with some of the following; addiction/detox, psych, infectious disease, wound care, and chronic conditions such as diabetes and asthma
- Work 1 weekend a month
We are dedicated to finding top professionals to work in the medical industry.
Role: Registered Nurse
Location: Sacramento County,
Apply for this job now.