Addison Group is looking for a .Net Developer for a contract to hire position in the Greater Philadelphia Area. If you or someone you know is looking for a new opportunity, apply today for more information!
- Work with existing software engineering team to develop new modules and maintain/optimize existing modules
- Developing, debugging, testing, and fully documenting programs or processes following industry standards and best practices
- Implement back-end services
- Build web APIs for consumption by internal tools and external partners
- Develop automated testing and benchmarking routines
- Previous experience in software development
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
The Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 22 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reston, Rockville, San Antonio, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero's Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Role: .Net Developer
Apply for this job now.