Seeking to fill 2nd and 3rd shift Machine Operator positions at manufacturing plant. Candidates will train on 1st shift and then move to 2nd or 3rd.
- Set up, operate, and troubleshoot machinery
- Adjust machine to specifications
- Perform quality inspections and checks
- Maintain logs and records
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Strong attendance
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Ability to perform basic math and maintain logs/records
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Role: Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.