thyssenkrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Account Manager - Service/Repair in Midland, TX
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Exceeds sales goals and quotas by utilizing company tools for service and repair growth and cancellation reduction
- Manages service accounts by visiting with Tier 1, 2 and 3 customers within assigned territory, to develop ongoing relationships with customers and build an understanding of their needs and wants
- Includes building relationships in BOMA and other associated groups
- Develops capital plans for customers to address their short- and long-term building needs
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of company products by attending training classes, and studying factory equipment manuals and supplier information. Includes developing knowledge of local elevator code requirements
- Prepares repair job proposals by estimating labor and other job costs using estimating software program. For items not in the program, obtains price estimates from suppliers and manually calculates. Includes reviewing blueprints, surveying equipment and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
- Prepares service contract bids. Includes reviewing blueprints and surveying equipment when necessary and interfacing with operations personnel for additional input and approvals
- Receives and responds to written and oral questions related to quoted repairs and service contracts. Includes performing follow-up with customers on all service and repair proposals
- Monitors the status of current service contracts by visiting job sites and customers within assigned territory, ensuring customer satisfaction with service; resolves outstanding issues
- Contacts service customers regarding contract renewal prior to contract expiration; advises of price increases if appropriate
- Keeps timely, well organized records of sales activities including but not limited to proposals, bookings, losses and cancellations. Uses company-provided sales management software
- Maintains a strong understanding of thyssenkrupp Elevator, its regional and company mission and objectives, ethical standards and code of conduct
- Utilizes the Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool to update and manage sales pipeline
- Assists in A/R collection efforts to ensure prompt payment from customers
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to read and interpret architectural and/or blueprint/drawings preferred
- 1-2 years of elevator experience preferred
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
To learn more about thyssenkrupp in North America, please visit our website:
thyssenkrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
We are thyssenkrupp!
At thyssenkrupp we have more than 158,000 employees in 79 countries and annual sales of €41,5 billion. We are active in automotive engineering, logistics, plant technology, steel production, elevator manufacturing and much more. We work in large and small businesses all around the world - but we always work together. We have over 200 years of experience in industry and the latest cutting-edge technology. We have a position that‘s right for you, that piques your interest, and that puts your skills to the test.
Role: Account Manager- Service Repair
Apply for this job now.