COMPANY: EVOLUTION RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
Do you find you describe yourself as a 'Jack of all trades'? Someone who not only picks up new technologies quickly, but thrives when doing so? I bet you get bored when you have little to do as well don't you?
We are looking for someone to join a mission critical project, supporting secure systems and responding to daily issues and threats. The work is challenging but overall extremely rewarding.The Role b>
You will be responsible for providing networking and operating system fault resolution for the in-service mission system environments and you will be involved in the full software development lifecycle of multiple programmes.
You will be working as part of the growing Airborne Solutions Team which delivers aviation engineering expertise across a wide range of projects to both military and civil customers worldwide.
You will be supported through both formal and on-the-job training to help you develop your career and maximize your potential.
Key Responsibilities: b>
- Providing support ticket resolution for the Sentinel programme. li>
- Supporting development of future secure operating system baselines. li>
- Supporting future network implementations. li>
- Providing guidance to the software engineers on security requirements for software development. li>
- Developing documentation required to support software releases to the aviation environments. li>
- Maintaining and developing the software development environment used by the software engineers. li> ul>Candidate Requirements: b>
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Windows environments (2003 to 2019), including implementation and design of complex Windows group policies for secure environments. li>
- Experience of CISCO networks li>
- A logical problem solver, who can operate effectively under project and time constraints. li>
- Able to use their initiative to identify opportunities to improve process and performance to enhance the service provided to the customer. li>
- Experience evaluating systems and network devices and enterprise networks for IA/ Security vulnerabilities li> ul>
- SC Clearance li>
- Some knowledge of Microsoft team foundation server. li>
- CCNA (Routing & Switching) or working towards CCNA. li>
- Understanding of working in a Military aviation environment. li>
- The ability to support legacy system migration and support legacy system technologies. li> ul>
The Company b>
This is an opportunity to join a globally leading company within the defence market, providing innovative systems, products and solutions aimed at protecting and enhancing the UKs cyber capabilities. At the heart of the company's success is its dedication to its employees, who are exposed to a wealth of resources and wider company capabilities."
You'll be joining a a close-knit working environment within defence and security, where support and collaboration are paramount. Employee input and opinions are listened to and acted upon, and each individual is considered as such; you're never just a number in a crowd.
Active encouragement and chances for career development are plentiful, with vast exposure to varying technologies on offer. A desire to learn and continually develop is essential for anyone applying for this role.
To be considered for the role you must be eligible for SC clearance.
To apply for the role or to find out more please contact Jack Mather at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.
Role: Infrastructure Engineer - Windows Server, Active Directory, Cisco,
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Waddington, New York, New York
Apply for this job now.