Site Manager - New Build Housing
up to £55,000 + Car/Allowance + Package
My client has an exciting opportunity to join their expanding Site Management team in the Preston area.
The purpose of the role:
To manage the operation of site ensuring that appropriate resources are deployed in an effective and efficient manner to meet safety, quality, cost and performance standards in order to achieve our build programme.
Your Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the site operates within safety, regulatory and legislative standards
- Effective management of the site team outputs, performance and development
- Effective monitoring and management of build programmes, budgets, meeting our customers quality and regulatory standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant working knowledge of the house building industry and build process
- Possess skills and expertise in delivering against build plans and managing multi product developments
- Experience in leadership, management and development of teams and individuals
- Experience in resourcing appropriate specialists and materials
- Excellent communication and IT skills
In return for your passion and drive, you will receive:
- A highly competitive salary
- An competitive annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Private health care
- Life insurance
- Local discounts
- Employee benefits e.g. Annual Leave Purchase scheme and Cycle to Work scheme.