Are you fully qualified with QTS or NQT? Have you completed a PGCE?
Do you have experience teaching and looking to get the qualifications?
We are looking for a Science Teacher to get involved with the community of the school.
About The School
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Science Teacher. The School in question is a highly successful and popular 11-16 academy serving the needs of the Redhill, Surrey community. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching and tracking pupil progress involved within the role. The role is to start January 2021.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Science Teacher
- Starting January 2021.
- Teaching KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not essential)
- Science as a subject specialist.
- Development and improvement of Science resources within the department
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Could earn from £140-£190 per day
- Must be available for full time work from January 2021.
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced Science teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced DBS certificate