Visium Resources has been asked to identify qualified candidates for the following FTE position...
NOTE: Our client WILL sponsor H1B candidates!!
- The selected candidate will work with subject matter experts and business analysts; will design and develop an approach for configuration, estimate configuration effort, test configuration solutions and produce design documents.
- Responsibilities include writing business rules and other business logic in GOSU, configuring screen layouts, including creation of new screens, in XML files and resolving issues identified in testing.
- Advanced skills associated with software design, modification, implementation and deployment, including object-oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability with Java programming, configuring Guidewire Platform (configuration and integration)
- Experience with full SDLC and appreciation for Iterative (Agile) development lifecycle as used in GW implementations
- Knowledge of secure software development
- Experience configuring and developing several areas of PolicyCenter – Policy Transactions/Job Configuration, Experience implementing multiple LOBs, Product Modeling, Quoting, Rating Management, Reinsurance Management, Forms Management, Policy Revisioning, UW Authority, Account Management, Contacts, Locations, User Management, Producer Management and PolicyCenter Administration
- Robust understanding of PolicyCenter DataModel
- Experience in GW Configuration Development (Expertise in GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Activity and Product Model development)
- Experience with XML, GUnit, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools
- Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Experience with Database Servers like SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate ability to effectively present technical topics to small and medium size technical groups
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels of the organization
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field OR 5 years of relevant experience.
- 5 years of SDLC and Java EE experience with 4+ years of GW Integration experience and 4+ Years of GW PolicyCenter/Billing Center Integration experience
- Experience with Policy Center 7 or 8 (8 desired)
- 5 or more years of web application development experience
- Scrum master experience
- Guidewire functional or technical certification
- Experience working with Rally in Agile development teams
Visium Recruiting Services is a division and extension of Visium Resources, providing recruiting assistance in the location and screening of talent within various industries throughout all of Florida and the entire United States.
Role: Senior Guidewire Developer
Apply for this job now.