What does a great Senior IT Recruiter do?
1. Serve as primary point of contact on the full life cycle of recruitment for Information Technology positions across Fiserv.
2. This includes all aspects of the recruitment process, specifically determining strategy for recruiting for specific positions in consultation with hiring managers, sourcing, initial phone screening, interviewing, and reference checking where applicable.
3. This requires a strong understanding of technology coupled with the ability to effectively communicate the roles and responsibilities of technical roles and how they fit into the Fiserv business.
4. Successful, productive and efficient relationship management with hiring managers.
5. Leverage HR Analytics and other relevant data to help line leaders make informed decisions; rely on data to help inform the decisions of peers and hiring managers and to proactively address staffing challenges with evidence-based innovative thinking and sustainable solutions.
6. Maintain all supporting records and data, including applicant flow statistics for EEOC reporting.
7. Provide accurate and timely reports and communication to management, hiring managers, Human Resources partners. Recruiter will also interface with Executives when necessary.
8. Interface with peers across Fiserv and externally to identify share best practices.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
* Minimum 5 years of technology recruiting experience - mix of corporate and agency experience preferred
* Technology recruiting experience in a wide range of functional areas including, but not limited to: Application Development, Business Analysis, Client Support, Infrastructure Services, Technical Operations, IT Security, Architecture, Professional Services, and Project Management
* Proficiency using Workday HRIS ATS
* In depth understanding of geographic and business/economic/technical considerations that affect recruitment is necessary.
* Demonstrated experience managing recruitment processes related to tracking and documentation of candidate movement according to legal and compliance guidelines. (i.e. OFCCP and EEOC)
* Ability to partner with key decision makers in a matrixed environment - TA peers, HR, Global Mobility, Business Leaders
* Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
* Intermediate-level expertise with MS Excel for data analysis