An Aquiire Business Analyst will develop strong relationships across internal teams to effectively elicit business needs, design intuitive solutions and translate them into straightforward functional requirements. Business Analysts work closely with our Product Management team as well as Account Management and Implementation teams to implement the product roadmap while meeting the needs of new and existing customers. You will collaborate with the UI/UX designers to ensure business requirements are paired with an optimal user experience. Business Analysts also support the Development and QA teams through the delivery of feature functionality. Our ideal candidate can effectively communicate with multiple audiences, derive the underlying purposes of business and customer needs, and design holistic, functional solutions.
· Display ownership of feature functionality from inception through completion
· Collaborate with the Product Management and Sales teams to aid in strategic planning
· Extract business requirements through discussions with Product Management and customers
· Anticipate future needs and understand impacts to new and existing functionality
· Prioritize requirements, plan strategically, and deliver to schedule
· Train Account Management and Implementation teams on feature functionality
· At least 1 year of experience working as a Business Analyst for an enterprise software company
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong technical comprehension skills
Nice to Have
· Experience in an Agile environment
· Familiarity with procurement concepts and processes
Our mission is to improve the way businesses interact among themselves to deliver a better experience for their employees, suppliers and customers. Armed with our own leading edge SaaS technologies and a relentless culture of questioning the status quo, we find novel ways to gain additional benefits beyond current eCommerce processes and infrastructure.
We are entrepreneurial problem solvers and technology professionals. We are committed to delivering superior expertise and service to customers around the world by continually developing leading-edge technologies and implementing new approaches to solving their business challenges. Innovation begins with our people. Be part of our dynamic, fast-paced company where your creative contributions will make an immediate impact.
Aquiire is an equal opportunity employer that offers a competitive salary commensurate on experience and skill set, as well as a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k with generous Match. We offer a casual working environment conducive to creativity and on site fitness with several wellness initiatives. Aquiire believes in giving back to our community and participates in many voluntary charitable activities throughout the year.
Role: Business Analyst
Apply for this job now.