Precision Monitoring is a leading innovator in healthcare diagnostics, who delivers an enterprise management solution to deliver better healthcare solutions. At Precision Monitoring, we provide exceptional remote healthcare diagnostics and patient monitoring solutions with a proven track record of high performance for the highly regulated industry. Our Holter, Event, and Telemetry solutions help physicians simplify business processes and execute strategies for healthcare management. We, at Precision Monitoring, are growing our business rapidly and are seeking a team of passionate professionals who come with strong analytical independent thinking capabilities. We encourage innovative ideas and challenge ourselves to provide an excellent work atmosphere. We offer competitive compensation packages, full medical coverage, and much more!
- The Medical Sales Representatives is responsible for seeking new revenue opportunities, while maintaining existing revenue through establishment and maintenance of superior customer relationships.
- Educates customers on the merits and clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in marketing and sales calls to grow the awareness of the business
- Establish Precision’s superior testing services in the offices of those within the healthcare community through networking and events
General Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 2+ Years outside sales experience preferred
- An individual with existing physician relationships, particularly in the field of Cardiology is preferred
- Ability to work independently where daily schedule varies by hours worked and tasks managed
- Must be able to travel up to 90% or more
- Ability to communicate with and educate high level executives, physicians, administrators and other healthcare professionals
- Previous experience with outside B2B sales a plus
- Must have strong oral and written communication skill
- Demonstrate ability to achieve sales plans
Salary: $45,000 Salary Plus uncapped monthly commission opportunities ($100K+ total compensation within the first year at target)
Car Reimbursement, T&E Budget paid for, Benefit Options, etc.
At Precision Monitoring , we take pride in offering dependable and cost-effective services covering the whole process for the demanding healthcare industry. Our workforce comes with certified cardiac technicians; always keeping our customer trust by the way we approach and deliver our work.
Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry, bringing a broad range of expertise to the team. Our technical team is an ideal variety of experienced certified professionals who love what they do, respect the people they work with and take pride in the success of their clients.
Precision Monitoring delivers an enterprise healthcare management solutions which bridges the intersection of healthcare and information technology to work more efficiently to deliver better healthcare solutions.
Precision Monitoring provides exceptional remote healthcare diagnostics and patient monitoring solution with proven track of high performance for the highly regulated industries. Our solutions, help physicians simplify business processes and execute strategies for healthcare management.
We combine the best technical minds, deep healthcare knowledge and smart technology to create tangible; positive impact on healthcare. Our healthcare monitoring and diagnostic business model helps our partners achieve user satisfaction, operational excellence, improved patient care and business quality.
We, at Precision Monitoring, are growing our business by building a team of passionate professionals who come with strong analytical independent thinking capability. We encourage innovative ideas and challenge ourselves to provide an excellent work atmosphere.
Role: Cardiovascular Device Sales Representative
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.