Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Level 2 in Children and Young People or equivalent.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Full Time KS2 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the Preston area. This is a long-term Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will commence on 20th September 2021 until December 2021 with a view to extend for the right candidate.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful KS2 Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering small group and 1-1 support across a Year 6 class. The successful KS2 teaching assistant (TA) will have experience of working with pupils of differing abilities. This position will be full time, working 08:30 - 15:30 Monday-Friday, and ideally the successful candidate should have experience or an interest in working with autistic children, pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs and specific learning difficulties.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Level 2 qualification in Childcare and SEND experience.
This average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful KS2 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff. Within the school, they have worked hard to introduce and continually improve a unique and exciting method of teaching creative and foundation subjects.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Primary
• Be experienced in working with small groups to boost attainment
• Have experience of providing literacy and numeracy support
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience of delivering 1-1 support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide o