Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit, interview, test and hire of temporary, temp to hire and professional contract positions determining appropriate match based on customer requirements and skills/qualifications.
• Screen resumes based on job qualifications and contacts prospective applicants to schedule and conduct interviews.
• Conduct applicant/employee background checks, reference checks and drug screens, including any other pre-employment criteria per customer requirements.
• Tour customer worksites and provide excellent customer service.
• Report and document work-related accidents, incidents and/or grievances involving temporary employees.
• End assignments and ensure exit interview and documentation is completed.
• Conduct status calls to clients on a daily basis to provide updates on orders.
• Responsible for building a solid pipeline of viable candidates.
• Responsible for interviewing a minimum of 25 candidates per week - via walk in traffic, recruiting from job boards, referrals, networking etc.
• Conduct quality calls to clients to check in on associate performance, and ask about any other staffing needs.
• Maintain integrity of database by entering applicant information and client information on a daily basis.
• Generate reports at client’s request.
• Develop solid business relationships with clients by personal sales calls, QC calls, lunches, promo deliveries etc.
• Resolve payroll issues for associates.
• Maintain a robust pool of candidates to fill orders.
• Key skill resumes to clients to generate new orders.
• Provide excellent customer service skills to clients, associates and internal staff on a daily basis.
• Must have the “sense of urgency” to meet demands of customers.
• Able to sit down and meet with decision makers and demonstrate confidence, knowledge and expertise in the staffing industry.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a staffing or recruiting environment required or customer service related field.
• Excellent computer skills and familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
• Is self-directed, with a knack for solving problems and inefficiencies.
• Problem solver.
• Able to make decisions.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Able to work independently.
• Must be resourceful.
• Team player.
• Sense of urgency.
• Able to prioritize.
• Enjoys helping people
• Proven track record in sourcing active and passive candidates.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to act as a business partner, manage multiple recruitment assignments and projects
• Positive “can do” attitude.
• Fast learner
• Willing to roll up his or her sleeves and get things done.
Work for one of the fastest growing staffing companies. We offer temporary, temp to hire, permanent placement in administrative, accounting, medical, professional, and industrial positions. We have a team that is knowledgeable, dedicated and committed to providing the best service to our associates and clients. Call us today or stop by the office to experience why our clients and associates love us!
Apply for this job now.