- Salary: £22.50 + p/h (Negotiable)
- 5 - 37.5 hours per week
- National leading specialists in the personalisation of care at home
- Case load of complex care clients in the Cambridgeshire area
- Qualified Learning Disability Nurse
- Previous experience of working in the community
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Care planning experience
- Commitment to undertake CPD
- Provide personal assistant training
- Facilitated personal development plan
- 44p p/m mileage allowance
- Food allowance for overnight stays
- Contribution towards professional registration
- Flexible hours of work
- Opportunity to work from home when applicable
Nurse Seekers are excited to be working for a national leading specialist in the personalisation of care at home. Our client helps provide care to a variety of people suffering from complex needs nationwide, promoting independence and the ability for their clients to live their life to their fullest.
They are currently looking for an experienced Community Nurse Assessor RNLD with a strong background in working in a community setting. You will have a client case load based in Cambridgeshire to provide ongoing visits to create care and support plans, undertake annual support reviews, rick assessments, inductions, supervisions, team and MDT meetings and other visits necessary to keep the person safe.
Our client provides a number of fantastic benefits along with great scope for professional career progression and development.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Jamie on [... Click Apply...]. Jamie will be able to assist you in any questions you may have.