Commercial Facilities Maintenance & Construction Company seeking a skilled tradesman with industry experience.
Full time position with health benefits, PTO, paid holidays and eligibility to drive a company van after a probationary period.
Ideal candidate will use his/her broad construction/remodeling skill set to perform a wide variety of services which include, but are not limited to, drywall installation/repair/finishing, painting, floor covering installation and repair (vinyl, ceramic tile, carpet tile, wood), concrete repair, carpentry, woodworking, fixture assembly and installation, shelving installation, pressure washing, etc.
Must possess above average technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
Must be able to read, write and speak fluently in English, as well as, keep good records of expenses incurred while performing their duties and provide clear and concise written reports regarding their work.
- Responsible, punctual and exercise good judgement.
- Willingness and ability to work some early mornings, nights and weekends
- Possess a reliable work vehicle and a variety of hand and power tools.
- Well-spoken and can effectively communicate with store personnel.
- Neat, professional appearance.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
Role: Skilled Tradesman
Apply for this job now.